Teach skills based on internationally recognized emergency care guidelines and learn how to present course content while encouraging student self-discovery.
CPR and first aid are key skills that are important to everyone, not just scuba divers. As an Emergency First Response Instructor, you teach skills based on internationally recognized emergency care guidelines, and you can offer courses to anyone.
- Presenting course content
- Encouraging self-discovery in students
- Evaluating student understanding and skill mastery during hands-on skills practice
- Managing effective scenario-based learning experiences
- Our Tec Trainer will be happy to answer questions, give you some special tips and specific information